Hampden Heritage

Archaeology, History, and Heritage in Central Baltimore

Thursday, April 13, 2006

housing for the summer (again)

Well, when I posted this a little over a month ago, I didn't get any responses, but I hope its because at that point people really weren't sure about the summer yet. The situation is this: I really want to come to Hampden to work this summer. In order to do that, I need a place to stay--really just a room with kitchen access will do. I would prefer a place in Hampden proper, since it's nice to actually be in the community (I have a possible place in Medfield, but I'd like to be closer to the digging). So, if anyone really wants to help out Hampden Archaeology and happens to have a room to spare for the summer (roughly from the beginning of June to mid-August), I'd love to hear from you. I am, of course, willing to pay rent and utilities. Thanks a bunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home